Ways to buy tickets:
- BOX OFFICE: The Turf Club box office is open 5PM-1AM Sunday – Thursday when shows are scheduled, and 5PM-2AM Friday – Saturday. Tickets can be purchased from a bartender, and there is a $2.50 service fee per ticket. When no show is scheduled, the Turf Club is closed Sunday – Wednesday.
- ONLINE: Click on Buy Tickets in the Shows calendar or elsewhere on the website.
- THE DEPOT TAVERN: Located next door to the 7th St Entry, The Depot Tavern is open 11AM-2AM daily. Tickets can be purchased at the bar or the patio ticket window, and there is a $2.50 service fee per ticket.
- ETIX BY PHONE: Call our ticketing provider at 1-800-514-3849. Click here to read Etix’s FAQ.
- LOCAL OUTLETS: Click here for a list of available outlets in the area. (Service fee per ticket: $2.50)
Everyone is welcome for dinner, before the stated door times for each night’s show. All shows at the Turf Club have a 21+ age restriction. Once doors are open for a show, you will need an ID to enter the venue or claim will call tickets. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Valid, State-issued, Driver’s License (not clipped)
- Valid Passport
- Valid, State-issued, Identification Card
- Valid Learner’s Permit
If you don’t have one of the above, acceptable combinations of IDs:
- Valid Yellow Papers from the DMV and a Clipped/Invalidated State ID/License/Permit
- Customers with a restricted ID will not be granted admission if suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and their ticket will not be refunded.
- Underage persons cannot be admitted to any 21+ event at the Turf Club, even if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.