Ways to buy tickets:
- BOX OFFICE: The Turf Club box office is open 5PM-1AM Sunday – Thursday, and 5PM-2AM Friday – Saturday. Tickets can be purchased from a bartender, and there is a $2.00 service fee per ticket. When no show is scheduled, the Turf Club is closed Sunday – Wednesday.
- ONLINE: Click on Buy Tickets in the Shows calendar or elsewhere on the website.
- THE DEPOT TAVERN: Located next door to the 7th St Entry, The Depot Tavern is open 11AM-2AM daily. Tickets can be purchased at the bar or the patio ticket window, and there is a $2.00 service fee per ticket.
- ETIX BY PHONE: Call our ticketing provider at 1-800-514-3849. Click here to read Etix’s FAQ.
- LOCAL OUTLETS: Click here for a list of available outlets in the area. Each ticket outlet gets an allotment of the total tickets available for a show. This means if one outlet is out of tickets, another may still have tickets available.
Everyone is welcome for brunch and dinner, before the stated door times for each night’s show. All shows at the Turf Club have a 21+ age restriction. Once doors are open for a show, you will need an ID to enter the venue or claim will call tickets. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Valid, State-issued, Driver’s License (not clipped)
- Valid Passport
- Valid, State-issued, Identification Card
- Valid Learner’s Permit
If you don’t have one of the above, acceptable combinations of IDs:
- Valid Yellow Papers from the DMV and a Clipped/Invalidated State ID/License/Permit
- Customers with a restricted ID will not be granted admission if suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and their ticket will not be refunded.
- Underage persons cannot be admitted to any 21+ event at the Turf Club, even if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.