Ways to buy tickets:
- BOX OFFICE: The Turf Club box office is open 5PM-1AM Sunday – Thursday when shows are scheduled, and 5PM-2AM Friday – Saturday. Tickets can be purchased from a bartender, and there is a $2.50 service fee per ticket. When no show is scheduled, the Turf Club is closed Sunday – Wednesday.
- ONLINE: Click on Buy Tickets in the Shows calendar or elsewhere on the website.
- THE DEPOT TAVERN: Located next door to the 7th St Entry, The Depot Tavern is open 11AM-2AM daily. Tickets can be purchased at the bar or the patio ticket window, and there is a $2.50 service fee per ticket.
- ETIX BY PHONE: Call our ticketing provider at 1-800-514-3849. Click here to read Etix’s FAQ.
- LOCAL OUTLETS: Click here for a list of available outlets in the area. (Service fee per ticket: $2.50)
Everyone is welcome for dinner, before the stated door times for each night’s show. All shows at the Turf Club have a 21+ age restriction. Once doors are open for a show, you will need an ID to enter the venue or claim will call tickets. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Valid, State-issued, Driver’s License (not clipped or punched VOID)
- Valid, State-issued, Identification Card (with photo)
- Valid Learner’s Permit (with photo)
- Valid Passport
- Valid Tribal ID
- Valid Military ID
(Valid = Unexpired)
If you don’t have one of the above, acceptable combinations of IDs:
- Valid Yellow Papers from the DMV and a Clipped/Invalidated State ID/License/Permit (with photo)
- Customers with a restricted ID will not be granted admission if suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and their ticket will not be refunded.
- Underage persons cannot be admitted to any 21+ event at the Turf Club, even if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The Turf Club is committed to providing a respectful and inclusive environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. The Company prohibits employees and patrons from wearing or displaying, while on company property, any text or symbols that are designed to, or have the effect of, harassing, demeaning, intimidating, or threatening any person or persons. Such symbols include, but are not limited to, the Confederate flag.
- The Turf Club BANS GUNS on the premises. No weapons of any kind will be allowed on the premises.